.


Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Forty Six

Photobucket
Starbucks all by myself. I get to sit and pretend to read while I'm really eavesdropping on other people's conversations. WHAT? Normally I am too busy with kids to be able to properly people watch. I have to make up for it by being extra stalk-y when I have the chance.

I listened to a guy trying desperately to impress the woman he was with. She wasn't buying it, but was polite and casually ditched him.
"Uh.. I have to work early in the morning. Nice meeting you".
Ouch.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying these. If I had to do a photo each day there'd be a lot of photos of my toes after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's challenging! I almost posted a picture of my cat sitting behind my shoes. That's getting desperate.

    ReplyDelete