.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photo One Hundred Fifty Four


FAIL! I didn't take a photo yesterday.. Not ONE, except a picture of a map to my house for my daughter's invitations- which I'm not going to be posting on the internetz. So here is a photo from 30 seconds ago, when I remembered that I have let all 3 of the people who actually look at this blog down. I call it, Spectacular Morning Hair.

My hair is waving at you. You're welcome.

PS. I'm taking another photo later or else I'll get all behind and stressed out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... what a let down...
    My life has lost all purpose.
    Way to go Bern, you ruined Christmas (or should I say $$$?).
    <3
    xoxo

    Luv the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u missed a day? i'm sooooo... dissapointed in you

    *kidding* :)

    ReplyDelete