.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo Seventy Two

Photobucket

Breakfast! Also, you will notice a stamp on my lovely manhand (probably, there won't be offers of hand modeling gigs pouring in after this) from the Henry Rollins spoken word tour, a show that I went to yesterday thanks to friends, Janet & Steffan! (Who I now owe a sock beast) It was fantastic. Ironically, Ann Coulter was speaking at another event in town. OH to have those two in a room together! It's the only way I'd pay to see Ann Coulter, the she-devil (unless is was a mean spirited roast or a public head shaving, I'd totally go to that). Anyhow, I got a message to be AT the venue immediately if I wanted to go, and I did my best to materialize on the spot with zero speeding tickets. HENRY ROLLINS? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??!?!

I took one super crappy picture that made Mr Rollins look like one of those Halloween-Leaf-Bag people doing the robot... from which you could argue that it was a setup and that I didn't see Mr Rollins at ALL because clearly I went to see a bag of leaves with tape recorder in it.. or that I am just crazy, so I opted for a hand-stamp photo instead. We can't have anyone questioning my sanity now, can we? No questions about it; it's questionable. >:D That's how I like to keep it.

The stamp reads, "Spectra Sonic". I kind of wish it was a tattoo. Also, go here to read the superextended version of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment